hey am 14 years old couple mouths from now i'm ganna be 15 and i want to lose weight i cant take been fat and getting shame every day I tr to put my self on a diet but its hard to do soo .... I am 245 pounds now and i want to lose it i want to been at like a 150 are less i want to dress in anytype of clothes they have out there I want to been in nice not big clothes... and i hate when people tell me how big i be every day I want to be in a slim thick shape i want to look like a sweet girl i try to join sports t do so but its not working now i am going to try excercise harder ....if ay one can help me lose weight i would like that help i dont care how hard it is i will do wat ever it takes now i dont want to be 15 and i am not 180 pounds at lease .... there is not even no healty food in the house i got to watch the calories and start eatiing wat i can help some one please

do yoga..!!! its slow but on the long run you gona make it...!!!

I am the same way except i am 18 years old and weigh over 300lbs ... about 3 years ago i was like150 and looked so great and then my grandmother passed away and i started with depression and eatting more everyday. I want to be the same lookin person i was 4 years ago i just seem to stay going for no more than 2-3 weeks at a time. I hate being big becausde icant find clothes to fit me hardly anymore. So if there is somebody that can help me out with this please let me know. My weight is affecting how i do my daily activities. I cant walk 2-3 blocks and fall because my knee gives out. My weight also affects my breathing and it sucks. Thanks :)

WAZ UP!! im 12 yrs old and 156 pounds im in 7th grade and i need to lose weight about 66 pounds in 2 months or less any tips because i am tired looking at my body and seeing how FAT I AM!! all my friends r so skinny and im so FAT!! please give me something that can help me i tried eating less and tried being on a diet i even joined a basket ball team and this year im doing volley ball because i want to loose 66 pounds i have a big belly and it looks like im pregnant i have been called that like 2 or 3 times i have lots of FAT ON MY BODY!! i just do not know what to do. Also i have never heard of this website before and i am so glad i found one because now i know im not the only one that wants to lose weight:-@

yeah ikwat its like girl ... i was 12 weighing 200 and some more ... lol ... maybe if you dont think about what other people say tht might help because a lot of time its ur self esteem tht keeps you from losing weight .. i am 18 and over 300 ... ik all about it plus i just dont do right either so yea maybe try to think good thoughts ... :P try tht fer a while and if it dont work then babygirl idk what ta tell ya im struggling too :( ik what ur goin through its rough ik just think on the brightside of things ;)

Hi,You do exercise and goto morning walk.stop eating fried food.eat only food and vegetables.It help you to by lose their weight.To read more tips at http://how-to-lose-weight-fast.devhub.com/

If you want to lose weight then you have to work on this. Diet and exercise will help you in very good way. Drink water as much as you can avoid junk food eat more green vegetables fruit, juice, salad. If you can then start doing cycling and swimming.

You follow this daily... You will thin....
1. Drink 1.5 litres of water as soon as u wake up.
2. Then drink 1.5 litres water before your lunch.
3. Then drink 1.5 litres water before your dinner.
Its hard to follow but try to drink atleast 1 litre at first then increase to 1.5.
All the best..........

you just need to cut down your portions a bit and drink lots of water before you eat and just in general through out the day. DO NOT starve