So I am fifteen years old girl and height of 5'6" with 119 pounds. I'm about to losing more weight for 10 pounds again. My actual weight a year ago was around 140 and yet I lost 21 pounds this year. My bones are start jut out on my skin surface and it seems really frustating because I haven't felt that thin because imy weight is only 119. I did excessive workout like running, cycling, body builder and goes to gym sometimes. It works, but when I gained 119 pounds I can't losing more weight again. I have a problem with big thighs and ugly legs because its fat and making me feels like fattycakes. The worst thing is, since last year dieting problem I do many kinds of losing weight from normal diet (excersice, cut off foods) to bullimia and I can't stop it because its addictive. I would like to stop but its hard, and regarding to my body shape is bad. My parents and my friends always mad at me if I'm trying to lose more weights because they think I am already thin and slim, they also protested because so many bones shown to jut out on my skins, they almost labelled me as an anorexic, am I? But I don't think so, I have to lose more weight! And stop my bullimic thing because I stay in same shape, but idk why my height is getting up and up. I had check my BMI and its 19. Guys, whoever you are I need your opinion, I really really need your help for suggestions. Do I need lose more weight? If its yes how can I lose more weight? Knowing my situations like this, people surround me doesn't like me to do dieting. I love running on the treadmill tho. Thankyou I need your helps

Get some serious professional help before this get way out of control. You're brutally honest here and maybe a small part of you wants some attention. So get some attention from someone who can help, a teacher, a dr anyone. But posting questions and statements like yours seems to be a cry for help. I'm not sure where you live (and I don't need or want to know) but we have a Kids Help Line here, try looking for something like that.

you better follow a normal routine rather than hard workout, because it will harm your mental & physical growth for getting much tensed.
run 30 minutes each day, do some yoga. and dont be so tensed. it will not help, just ruin you. so dont b tensed.
do yoga. its the best solution, if u wanna know more about yoga, you can contact me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use