Hey, I've had this pimple in my ear for a while and I've popped twice. One of those times was this morning I popped it and put alcohol on it and it's already come back!what do I do?

Hello Melissa, i had the same problem as you. What helped me was using soap and water and washing my ears twice, drying that area off and not touching it. I also put a little acne moisturizer on the pimple to help it go down. Try not to pop it this time because it'll leave scars and will only come back.

Hello Melissa, do not try popping or breaking your pimple in any way. This may not only hurt you but the scar may last for a long time. Instead leave it to itself. It will remit in a while’s time. For soothing effect apply sandalwood paste called the Raktachandan. If you are allergic to any herbal remedies then do not try. Maintain hygiene like wash your ears thoroughly and remove the debris/wax in your ears regularly. Thanks, HealthEver Doctor.