I'm 15 and 5 foot 5 in. and I weigh 121 but it's all in my tummy!!!! I want to loose it all in about 1-2 months. I feel like a healthy weight for me is about 110....... If someone could help that would be amazing! !!!

Hello Paigie,

if the most of your fat is in your belly area, then on top of the good nutritional plan you also need to start exercising, with focusing on your abdominal muscles. The stronger your abdominal muscles are, the flatter you belly will look.

Exercising, together with a good nutrition plan should help you get rid of the ab fat. As far as exercise is concerned, SteadyHealth has just released a handy new app for both iPhone and Android smart phones - Ab Workouts for men and women - An app that is much more than just a bunch of abdominal workouts because it also comes with diet plan that should help you get rid of belly fat and restore your figure.

The app is free, so you can check it out for yourself.

Take a look : https://www.steadyhealth.com/ab-workouts-for-men-and-women