It is just about spring and then before you know it, it will be summer! Its kind of embarrasing having love handles and wear aa swim suite.. I feel like people are staring at me. I just want then gone asap. Help?

Love handles are one of the toughest areas to trim into shape,but diet and exercise techiniques can help get rid of them and also help to tone your sides and abs.The first and foremost is to relieve oneself of any kind of stress as the hormone cortisol which is released due to stress causes a lot of health issues,especialy to gain fat around the middle of the body. Sleep is another factor which when disrupted will cause health problems.So getting enough sleep,drinking lots of water,eating regular meals and avoiding alcohol helps you to lose weight and also to lose those love handles.

Health Advisor

Hi, cheyenne.

HoneyAllen is right. That's why SH developed free app for shaping summer body. It mixes both dieting and exercising. Just stick to the schedule and, I believe, you'll soon see some results.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/ab-workouts-for-men-and-women

Cheers!

Celebrity

Hey Cheyenne - I agree with HoneyAllen. 

Exercise, but most of all take control of your nutrition plan - the only way to do it properly and stay love handles free for life. 

Have you tried the app? if yes, tehre is a nutrition plan that works - if you stick to it at least 90% of the time you will succeed. 

if you have any questions regarding workouts or nutrition, please let us know! 

Hi, Cheyenne!  So I can imagine you are wearing a swimsuit that will be exposing this area of your body?  I wear a one-piece to avoid having that issue, lol.  I would suggest to you to do toning exercises that address this part of your body.  Abdominal exercises that target the laterals will help tighten your love handles as well.  You should cut some of the fat out of your diet if you haven't already.  You should cut out saturated fats and anything that is fried like chips.  Take up running to burn the fat off of your body and off of your torso.  You should see a difference in a month's time.