Hi, im 28yrs oll mother of 2 kids,in last 6mnths i gained 8kgs,im doing deit & excercise but not reducing,my periods are not regular in this 6 mnths,i worry about tyroid,do i have tyroid? is this the symtoms? if so wat is the remedy for reducing weigth?
pls help my im totally depressed
shreya.

Your homones are out of balance. Get to a womens specialist and have blood tests ran. Your body stores fat to survive if its in trouble. Fix the problem, weight goes away. Oh, and stop eating these gigantic meals that they serve in resturants. Eat what you want, but no more than a fist size at a time. Also, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and snack before bed. NO DIETS. Diets dont work ever. Change your thoughts, change the way you view the world. I just lost 60 pounds in 6 months and did not go to the gym. One day, I just started thinking thin. Good luck and get to a womans specialist. Blood tests!!!!!