hi, iam looking for a surrogate to carry for me. i had to have a partial- hesterecemy in 1/07 due to too much of blood loss. i have two beautiful kids ages 3 and 7. but now i feel that i should have another one running around. my husband and i havent done invitro yet and we are in the sc area. looking for someone who is very very trustful , and honest. we know that either option we do is going to be alot. yet we would like to see if theres anyone in our area willing to do this for us. other places far far from us wants thousands , and thousands of dollars which at this time we dont have. ive read on some of these posts on here that they had abortions etc etc , and thats very heart breaking even though it is there decision. if someone is going thru this also please let us know if there is any companys that isnt going to bankrupt us. thanks, and god bless

I understand you wanting another child, but if you do not have extra money for in-vitro or to adopt-have you thought that maybe you can not afford to raise another child? Have you thought about being a foster parent to the thousands of children that need a loving home?

hi, we are able to take care of another child. just looking for a not way to expensive way to have another child. i know its going to be alot but theres gotta be somewhere that is close and reasonable. :-D