I am thinking a lot how it may feel to give you baby away. I can understand women who are surrogate mothers. I believe they must be under the lot of stress after, so why they are doing this?

Surrogate mothers suffer few emotional scars afterwards, claims a study. They have few doubts about handing over their babies. The popular conception of surrogacy is that women who go through pregnancy to provide an infertile woman with a child are frequently reluctant to part with the baby once it is born. They are left with severe emotional problems when they do so. It happens sometimes that refuse to give the child. However, while approximately a third did experience "mild difficulties" in the weeks following the birth, a year later there were only 2 out of 34 who confessed to feeling emotional twinges when thinking about the baby.