Are you tired of your addiction to drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. I have high quality iboga products (Ibogaine hcl, iboga TA, iboga capsules, and dried iboga root barks) for sale.for immediate supply. Ibogaine is a new therapy for chemical dependence that eliminates physical withdrawal signs and interrupts drug craving behavior. It is both a therapeutic and psychoactive addiction-breaker. It helps in breaking both drug and alcohol addictions.

hi how do order from you.

mikejou8 wrote:

I'd like to find out about your ibogaine products and how to take them

would like more info on products.