hi i am 21 years old and have been having alot of problems the last few years. first my period only comes about 3 times a years if i get lucky ( not on birth control) have been this way since 17 years old. But my main problem is my stomach. for the past year and a half it has been swelling and does not feel flabby it is pretty hard and sticks out. i am not pregnant have taken many pregnancy tests have been with husband for 5 years now married for 2 and have not gotten pregnant. i also have IBS which makes everyday a living nightmare especially if i am going somewhere or at work. going to the doctor is hard cuz still am being hounded about doctor bills dont need more. i was hoping that atleast can get some advise or knowledge about whether these things maybe connected or if anyone has the same things wrong. so when i go to the doctor i can suggest so things. last time i went to the doctor for stomach and back pains they did so many tests and ultra sound on gallbladder to come up with nothing but expensive bill still paying >:( lol. i would appreciate any info anyone has to offer.

Hi Honey: Have you ever had a pelvic ultrasound/internal vaginal ulstrasound? When you have had such irregular periods and now the swelling, I would hazzard a VERY good guess it has something to do with your ovaries, you could have cystic ovaries or something a bit more endometriosis? That would also explain IBS! Because this would be almost the same symptoms! Nausea, Constipation, Diarreha, Cramping of the stomach etc. I have NO idea whatsoever why they would do GALL BLADDER tests on you with all of the symptoms you have!!! I am NOT a doctor hon, but even I know this has NOTHING to do with your Gall Bladder!!!!! >:( So if you can, ask to see a gynecologist, You need these irregular periods to be taken care of and then the rest! AND then VOTE for public healthcare!! ;-) It amazes me how many people in the States can't afford to go to the doctor!!! Let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health hon!