well let me start by saying hi this all started about 2 years ago my symptioms are stomach bloating pain a lot of gas i mean alot loss of
apatite stomach gets bloated even on a empty stomach always needing to take a deep breath sometimes yawning to get one. panic attacks but not often been to doc he suggasted taking out gall bladder thar did not help stomach burnes chest burnes back hurts took anti acid pills dont help cant sleep sometimes stomach gets so bad it just hurts like crazy been back to doc he says nothing wrong had a ct scan last year nothing someone please help any ideas

I would see more doctors for different opinions if I were you.

I had some similar problems and was diagnosed with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), with it though, you usually have constipation, diarreha or both. Another thing you might consider, I used to work for a great Chiropractor and he used to treat a lot of things that regular doctors couldn't seem to help. He explained that the nerves in the back can cause all kind of problems in other areas of your body, the stomach being one of those. He also had natural supplements that were great.. You might also research candida (candidasite.com/candida-digestion.php) you will be amazed.