Hi, my sister is 32 years old and she is suffering from idiopathic Raynaud's syndrome. Her symptoms first time appeared several months ago as coldness in her fingers but she thought it is consequence of stress which is she experiencing at job. As these symptoms didn't pass and her finger's articulations started to swell she decided to visit her doctor. He told her that she is suffering from idiopathic Raynaud's syndrome but that she don't have to be too worried. I would like to know something more about Raynaud's syndrome as I heard it may be very severe disease.

Hi, I am also suffering from idiopathic form of Raynaud's syndrome. It is so called primary Raynaud's syndrome which is characterized with mild symptom and no progression. You have probably heard about Raynaud's phenomenon which is much worse disorder and even can be life threatening. This is second form may cause serious complications but your sister fortunately don't suffers from it.