My daughter, 18 years old has just been diagnosed with raynaud's disease. Doctor said that it is not something really serious, since it is a primary form. They said they would like her to try non-drug raynaud's attack control. So, they gave her few pointers but I would like to hear from someone if this is an effective way of treating this condition.

Primary form is truly easier one – secondary form includes some disease whose consequence is raynaud. As for prevention I am sure that doctors said to her the most important things she has to look out for – keeping her body warm (especially in winter time), not subduing to stress is also very important and exercises for strengthening both physically and mentally (also building up immune levels and improving blood circulation). If not necessary, doctors will not apply medications in therapy.