Hi, I am 32 years old female and I am suffering from Sjogrens's syndrome. It's been diagnosed few months ago and till that I can't recover from shock. I have read many things about this disorder and I am especially afraid of possibility that I may get lymphoma and die from cancer. I would like to know if someone had similar experience.

Hi, I know it is very stressful for you but you have to cope with this disorder. Fortunately only small numbers of people who are suffering from Sjogren's syndrome get lymphoma. So I don't think there is big reason to worry. Symptoms which appear if someone had lymphoma are night sweating, fatigue and swelling of salivary glands.

Hello there,

I am so sorry that you have been diagnosed with the Sjogrens's syndrome. As far as I know besides a common fact that this is autoimmune disease ant that basically means that your own immune system is attacking healthy tissue of the body.  Sjögren's syndrome involves inflammation of glands and other tissues of the body and in the 90 % of the cases patients are woman.

When it comes to your concerns as celestina has already said there is only a small number of patients who get lymphoma so you should stop thinking about the worst possible solution.

Also when it comes to the treatment you should only be focused on the current problems and get those resolved.