Hi, my sister is 45 years old and she is suffering from Raynaud's syndrome for more than 10 years. It all started with feeling of coldness but with time her circulation became worse. I would like to know what may be possible complications for people who are suffering from Raynaud's disease so long.

Hi, I am also suffering from Raynaud's syndrome for a long time. My circulation is not so good and during the time ulcers appeared on my skin. My doctor prescribed me Norvasc and it helped me to solve problem with ulcers. However I have met people with heavier disorders who had gangrene caused by bad circulation.

My daughter is allergic to cold and her fingers swollen, we give her Zyrtec before she goes to swimming pools or as soon as she feels her fingers start swelling and it helps making swelling disappears.