Hi, my sister is 37 years old and she is suffering from Raynauds's disease. She had problems with bad circulation, cold hands and feet, fingers which are swelling but she never had problems with ulcers. Unfortunately several days ago ulcer appeared on her right hand. I would like to know what the best treatment for ulcers is.

Hi, there are few things which may be done in treating ulcers caused by Raynaud's disease. First you may try with blocker of calcium channels, Norvasc which showed very good result in healing ulcers. Also after that you may try nitroglycerin cream which may be very useful in such situation.

Hello there ethelin,

I agree with olie but I also believe that it would be wise to visit your doctor to find out what is really going on and what is the best treatment for the ulcers in her case. We are all different and if something is good for you it doesn’t mean that it will be good for me and the other way around. So it is best to consult doctor about this matter and get the right answer from the medical expert who is in charge for her case.

I hope that you will resolve this problem soon and that your sister will manage to cope with Raynauds's disease the best way she can. Good luck.