:( I wanna know if a man the father of the baby was on meth if there are any chances the baby can be harmed from it ????

Hi hon: The jury is still out on what role the fathers health plays on the unborn childs health! Some believe that what the father takes - either drugs, alcohol etc, Can change the DNA of the baby. I'm on the fence about it. I know that there are have been MANY studies on the fathers profession and what happens with their sperm count and some occuptation have a higher rate of one sex or another. So obviously there is SOME proof. OF course you want both mom and dad too be as healthy as possible, before conception. But The mother's habits are at greater risk too the baby.

I do believe that certain addictions are hereditary from both parents. And that Meth in particular - which is considered one of the most addictive drugs out there, COULD be a problem for the child later.

I think the mother should avoid ANY contact with smoke from Meth, the chemicals, ANY drug at all. I even kept away from bleach and the microwave. So like I said, there ISN'T much study on the husbands role in the health of the baby. But I think it would be more genetic not physical! Good luck, hope this answers your question!

I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I would think that as long as YOU weren't and aren't doing things like that then it wouldn't really matter all that much since, of course, you are the one carrying the child.
All I can do is take my best educated guess which is no, I don't think it would harm your baby.
Best wishes to you and be safe! :-)

I had the same thoughts my baby's father was doing meth when I concieved my baby. and now my baby is five months old and doing fine he is growing normally and everything is on track so I think your baby will be ok good luck and praying helps.