Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm 23 years old. I have an extremely irregular period. However, my past 3 periods were the normal 28 day cycle. My last period was in the middle of October. For the past 3 1/2 weeks I've been having PMS symptoms: lower abdominal cramping, bloating, irritable. I've also been having serious heartburn. I took a HPT last week, and it was negative. I don't know what to think. Everyday I keep thinking/feeling like I'm about to get my period, but it's still a no show. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks.

Since you say your periods are normally irregular, despite the last three months, this time you're probably irregular again. You can take another home pregnancy test to make sure. However, no one is going to know for sure unless you take another test or get your period.

I was figuring as much. But I've never had PMS symptoms for SO long and to still not have it. It's just very worrisome.

I just took another HPT, and it was a positive. Went to the doctors, got the blood test....I'm 6 weeks pregnant. How about them apples!?!