I need help i'm 14 and a virgin no boyfriend but i havn't gotten my period for 4 months i usually get it every three months but this time i'm super late there's no way i'm pregnant right ???

No Sweetie, you are not pregnant.  You need sex to have that and from the sex it's the sperm that gets you pregnant.

There are a lot of different reasons that a period can be delayed and it is completely normal.  I once went a whole year while on no birth control with no period and I saw my doctor and a gynecologist (whom are female doctors for 'down there' lady problems) and was deemed healthy. 

Right now your body is figuring everything out and trying to know what normal is.  Weight plays a big part on getting your period, if you are really slim then you may not get it for certain reasons.  Stress, hormones, and health all play a part.

Can you talk to your mom about this?  She'll understand.

Good luck and hope this helps

Ya ur not!!! Just ask an adult or see a doc. It is ok most are just skipping at 14ish it should g back to normal if not then see a doc. ;) good luck and welcome to woman hood!!!!!