Hello..I am 14 and I recently had sex with my 17 year old boyfriend, and I'm scared that he got me pregnant, the bottom part of my Stomach hurts, and I am Waiting for my period, I'm not 100% sure on it but, I don't know, my boyfriend says he will stay no matter what, and that he'd get me a pill, but I'm still so scared, what do I do..? Please help me...

Hi Wolfie,

Some pain is normal the first few times you have sex.  Your body isn't used to it yet.

If you don't have your period  when it is due you can take a home pregnancy test.  Follow all directions exactly.  Testing early, false negatives are common.

If you have a "normal" period, like your others, it is very unlikely you are pregnant.  You can have some bleeding though even if pregnant.

You have 72 hours from when you had sex to use a morning after pill.  After that, it won't work.

Good luck on the boyfriend front. 

I appreciate the reply, my stomach has been making weird gargles, I'm
Not sure if that's just my body or because I'm pregnant

Weird gargles doesn't mean you're pregnant.

Wait for your period.

Next time make him use protection - a condom. It won't hurt him and you wouldn't have to worry as much. It's also less risky for you than taking a medication with large amounts of hormones.

If he truly loves you he'll wear a condom.

Alright, thank you, I just am a bit scared, my mother told me not to get pregnant before 20, and I feel like I've done that, in not 100% sure on it, but it's still a chance