no matte what i do i just cant get this awful looking fat from meeee. i tried diet, pills, special programs. nothing seems to be helping me. I dont know what to do anymore. I am angry and sad at the same time.

Is there anything else i can do to loose my weight. im 5'2" and 195 pounds. Please help meee.

I have had similar issues.

Did you try a low carb diet?  A raw foods diet?

Try drinking (lipton) green tea (citrus).. if you don't like tea..it will taste so disgusting at first.. but you will get so used to it and drink it with everything throughout the whole day... you'll end up going to the bathroom a lot.. but that's because the waste in your body is getting out of your system.. my mom went from a 2XL to a Medium in a month or two.. (depending on how much and how often you drink it.) everyone is different, so it may not work on everyone, but it's definitely worth a try! Just don't drink too much and get yourself sick! Also, going to the gym or working out is perfect, but i would suggest walking or running even for 2 miles a day.. but keep a healthy diet, or else you are exercising for nothing! Exercise and eat right! Do not eat a lot at one meal.. people tend to think that starving themselves then eating a bunch at once will help them but it is actually very bad for you and helps you gain weight/fat faster. Also, lack of enough hours of sleep also affects weight gain. Make sure you sleep at least 7-10 hours a night. Good luck!!

If your weight is not loosing then there must be a problem with your diet. Try to eat less but low calories food and drink more water. Do some cardio daily. Running,walking and jogging all are good exercises. I am sure that you will loss weight easily.

VICKY: Tell me what your average day is like and I might be able to help you =)• What do you eat for breakfast• How often are you moving around through out the day• How often do you snack and what do you snack on• What liquids do you drink • What do you eat for dinner                                                                                                                                                                  • How often do you work out i.e, cardio (running, walking), lifting weights, ab/butt exercises                                                           • Do you eat before you go to sleep and if so what                                                                                                                                         • How much sleep do you get each night

VICKY: Tell me what your average day is like and I might be able to help you =)

• What do you eat for breakfast

• How often are you moving around through out the day

• How often do you snack and what do you snack on

• What liquids do you drink • What do you eat for dinner                                                                                                                                                                  

• How often do you work out i.e, cardio (running, walking), lifting weights, ab/butt exercises                                                          

• Do you eat before you go to sleep and if so what                                                                                                                                        

• How much sleep do you get each night

exercise and healthy diet is important. keep on trying . or consult your family doctor. may b you have stomach problem which is a cause. 

Jillian Michaels. has really great DVD programs.

I have also been struggling in losing weight but I never quit on trying new ways to achieve my desired weight. I tried almost everything, including different weight loss supplements. But most of it will just help you temporarily. But because I never quit to try new things, I ended up with my current weight loss supplement and so far it has help me in losing weight as well as with my sluggish metabolism.I am doing well with it and manages to help me lose 15 lbs . What I do is I incorporate protein rich foods and see to it that I had enough of it in my every meal. Just don't lose hope. You'll also find the best program and diet pills that would best complement to your diet and exercise. Good luck!