Hi im 14 and I weight 180-190 Im not sure what I weight cause my family doesn't own a scale I tried so many diet to slim quick to starving myself and my friends are skiny and have nice body than there's me, I wanna be at least 130 pounds. I try and walk my dog every day but that still doesn't work when I lived in Vancouver I lost 10 pounds but when I came back to my home town I gain it all back Im so sic of looking myself in the mirror that I don't evan have one I wish I was Blind.
Can someone help me lose weight so I can be happy with my life.
from : fat Girl

Hi ...Please dont put yourself down like that. I can honestly tell you that i am 29 yrs of age i have been overweight since i was in 6th grade (back then i didnt really think much about it ). I am very self consious but i have learned to be happy with what i have. First thing dont use any diet pills all they are is a money maker. There are NON on the market that actually work. My best advice to you is if your parents have insurance go talk with a nutritionist. They can work out a very good diet plan to boost your metabolism and you will start shedding pounds. Also try to do at least one form of exersize along with your diet. ( go for a walk every night.) If you eat healthy and excersize there is no better way to lose weight. The diet i am talking about is mainly eating 5-6 times a day but that is where the nutritionist comes in to play they can give you the exact foods that you need to eat at each one of those times. Dont let anyone get you down. You are young and you have alot of time left to lose those pounds you just have to do it healthy :-D

Hi, please don't put yourself down - i'm also 14 and i went through a phase of constantly being upset about my weight , and just recently i came out of it. my best advise is to eat healthily and do execise every day try and sort out a diet plan, and if you are walking your dog try walking the dog for a bit longer, or jogging - that's what i did and i'm happy with my weight now :) just remember don't give up.