Im 15 years old, I have had sex multiple and not once have i enjoyed it. I do enjoy everything that leads up to sex but as soon as i start having sex i just loose all the excitement i once had. Its truly beginning to seem as if sex is a chore, i hear all my friends say how good sex is and i feel like there's something wrong with me, i feel like im different and weird please help.

It sounds like you have most of it working for you. The stuff that leads up to it is the most important and enjoyable for me. Sticking my penis in the hole is great after I give my wife as much pleasure as she can stand using my fingers, lips and tongue. Coming inside her can be great but having it feel really good is more emotional than physical. It's mostly the feeling of being one with her at that point.

So if you are a girl and you're letting some guy jack off inside you, that's all it's ever going to feel like. If you're a guy and you're looking for an unbelievable orgasm inside a girl it's not going to happen until you have a serious emotional attachment to her.

I guess you are not ready yet, take your time, wait some months.