Ok Im nearly 16 ive never ejaculated since 12 what the hell is wrong with me and i know others who have been able 2 ejaculate since 13 why not me PLEASE HELP!!!

srry i dont know im a dude

if you've been masturbating, then you must have orgasmed. if you orgasmed you probably cummer and didnt realize it

I've been ejaculating since I turned 12, something's wrong with you, dude.

ok this is a slight problem, perhaps u havent gone threw puberty, which i highly doubt. maybe its because u havent built up stimulation during masturbation. for me, i just look at a nice naked pic of 2 lesbians and i build up stimulation. most of this building up requires imagination of your mind. think it, and youll ejaculate before u know it. youll feel the stimulation rise. once at the top, push and rub and let it all out. enjoy.

dont sweat it man, everyone develops at their own pace. some men dont ejaculate until their 20! so just dont worry, just keep jackin it dude. o.O 8)

i havein da same problem is there something wrong with me !?!? also 16

make sure you have proper nutrition - no sugar substitutes - real sugar is fine (obviously in moderation). Also, maybe eat high protein food a few hrs before masturbating. also, don't force an orgasm by deliberately tensing your body, let it come (pun intended) - enjoy the ride. if you have semen - good, if not, no big deal. I would see a dr if by 17-18 you still experience the lack of semen.

technically if ur not cumming u can raw dog right? 8)

I am almost 17 and i can have wet dreams with ejaculation and orgasm being the result, however i cannot cum whilst masterbating (believe me, i have tried many crazzy times) nor did i cumm when my girlfriend gave me a fairly short hand job. It was short due to the fact that my erection was goin DOWN after short while, WTF, although i had had an erection on an off for like 3 hours before because of her arousements. It felt good however not THAT good. BUT i did feel some tingling which may have been a build up of semen shortly AFTER she had finished and i started on her :-P umm but i did not orgasm once until that exact same night as i had a wet dream. is this normal that i maybe dont feel as much pleasure in a hand job than i should. Because in my wet dreams i always cummed when i entered the vagina (which i recently discovered feels like heaven on my fingers :-P), HELPPPP!!!! ?

i have the same problem and im 19, if im masturbating nothing will come out of my penis and it doesn't feel that awesome, if im with a girl i get pre come but never an ejaculation, i have had wet dreams but maybe its just loads of pre come...? i don't know if this is a psychological or physical problem, but i don't really wanna go to a doctor and have them play around with my balls, i also have a Varicocele. i dont know if this has anything to do with it.

I have the exact same problem and im 22.. ive tried masturbating but never succesfull. Ive had sex multiple times and its turning more into a chore as i enjoy it less (and getting awkward). Im a medical student and seen doctors about this to no prevail. Ive also had a varicocele with operation which is interesting. I get wet dreams but have never ever climaxed/cummed. Ironically my testosterone levels are sky high. Im at a real loss tbh though one of my doctors (a gp who i was on placement with who became a good friend) has told me that some men cant masturbate untill they have sex with a girl they feel emotionally attached to afterwhich they can masturbate normally. it kind of makes sense and im hoping he's right as even though ive kissed hundred of girls in my mind ive always treated it a game not a thing of passion. I have a fairly deep psychiatric history aswell inc trauma so it does point in that direction.

It always feels like I have to pee so I get up and pee and it always be clear

Dumbass this isn't gonna help this guy a single bit

Im 15 and ive been masturbating for about a year now and yet ive never ejaculated, i do have wet dreams in which ive ejaculated but thats about it..