Hello, I'm 16 years old and I came back from Pakistan. I went there for a month for vacation.. I got really sick there, I had loss of appetite, diareha, stomach ache & throwing up.. When I came back home to the US I was better than over there but I was still weak & I would get stomach aches & yea I eat junk food & oily food.. I went to the doctor and they did a blood test & stool test & they told me my stool is normal but in my blood test it showed that my Vitamin D was really low, and I had high chlorestrol and she didn't know why my liver enzymes was high... I seriously got scared.. I don't drink or smoke... I stress alot too. I'm always tired and weak. And my doctor is referring me to a specialt to do a ultrasound.. I also forgot to tell my doctor that I took my Ranitidine medicene for acid reflux in Pakistan twice a day for 30 days there.. Do you think it's the cause of that? Please help..

Who knows? why dont you tell your doctor so he might make an educated guess about it and get back to us?

I went today but I forgot to tell her that I took that med for a month...

Ah, you gotta let them know as soon as you can, it might change the diagnosis.

Yeauh you are right, but also I heard if you have high chlorestrol it can cause high liver enzymes though.. Because when I came back there I started eating junk food/oily food.. Like ALOT and that week I went to get my blood drawn.. So I think it's because of that but I'm still unsure..

Which medical school did you go to?

I'm only 16..

Okay, so we can admit that you do not know what you are talking about ;-) Not saying that to be mean, just think you could use it. Go to a doctor, tell him/her EVERY single thing. They are scientists, not mind readers.