I just got my lab result back from the Dr, and he said that my liver enzymes is high, over a 100, he said that last year it was was normal. I notice I have lost 8 to 10 pounds from my weight 127 to 124..now 115 pounds. What's going on with my liver?? I'm scared at .
I don't use drug, or drink alcoholic heavily.. Every now and then, I will have a glass... if I'm hanging out with friend

Did your doctor tell you that you have liver disease? or has he ordered more tests to find out?

are you having other symptoms like pain, nausea, jaundice or anything else? It seems like more tests should be done, I am just guessing but I would think a CT or ultrasound.

I too would like to know if you are having any other symptoms. I do not know what the doctor has told you but can you let us know? Thanks!

What do you suspect is the issue? I would like to know if you think it might be something else. I'm curious to hear what you think. Thanks!

Hi cnyleve73,
How are you doing? Do you have any update from your doctor?

Hi there, hate to pester you, but are you still on the forums? I just want to make sure you're doing okay! Let me know, okay?

hi cnyleve73
how are you now,in any liver function dyrangement not neccesarily cz of a disease many enzymes are elevate some are specific to liver and some are non specific..so you have to tell which enymes you are talking about..
keep in touch