i found out again that my liver enzymes are high again goes up and down. I went to a liver specialist 2 years ago he said i don't have fatty liver he said to cut down on my drinking which I did I was never a heavy drinker so I said might be pain pills that I was taking so I did several test and I was good till now back to being high am schedule on have sugery a tummy tuck and Brest augmentation very soon 20 days left am very scared is it safe please help . 

Hello Susana,

generally speaking, when an important organ such as your liver is not working properly - in your case liver enzymes are elevated without really known reason - it's usually recommended to find out exactly what is the cause of the problem, and then continue with any other procedures. When your liver is not working correctly even usually safe procedures such as breast augmentation and tummy tuck can get far more complicated. That's why I'd recommend you to try finding what is causing your liver enzymes to get high and see if any lifestyle changes before the two procedures can help to bring them down,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Thank you so much for your reply am very worry about having the procedures your right I will take your advice and check with my doctor. I have 2 small kids that need me .