I am7 weeks pregnant, Is it ok to still have sex or will that hurt my baby?

Unless you have any signs of high risk pregnancy and your Dr tells you no then it is ok to have sex. If the sex hurts or you notice anything abnormal then you would be better off stopping and not doing it again until you get the Dr's ok. They say sex is actually great for pregnancy and in the last trimester it helps prepare your body for delivery so as long as you aren't high risk you should be fine.

I have to agree here with mom2two: the general rule is, unless your doctor specifically told you to avoid having sex and you don’t have any discomfort while you do, having sex is actually more of a benefit for you because it is absolutely safe for the baby. Only case when you can’t have sex is when you have a risky pregnancy, for example, if you experienced miscarriage before or you have additional health condition.
Early in pregnancy some women experience increased sexual desire, but later on in pregnancy, depending on how comfortable you are, you just might need to restrict your sexual activity to the position which don’t put you to additional stress. So, sex is safe during a regular pregnancy!