I am two months pregnant. Now I do not feel any special changes or difficulties. I would like to stay that way as long as possible. I see in many articles and TV shows that exercises are very important in pregnancy. I like pilates, but my instructor in no longer in the town. So, please tell me is pilates ok during pregnancy?

You can be sure that with pilates you can not make a mistake. It can help you build your core strength and that is one of the top reasons for pilates exercises during pregnancy. With strengthening of your abdominals, back and pelvic floor you will be more prepared for delivery. Also you will be back in shape sooner after the birth.

Hi olia,

As dun has already mentioned it is great to stay in shape during pregnancy. It is very beneficial for you and for your baby but it is wise to have personal trainer because you must be careful not to exaggerate. If your current trainer left the city for some time, find another one. The basics are almost the same and I don’t think you will have problems with adjusting to the new personal trainer.

Let him know about your condition so he can make additional plan for you. And the best thing of all this plan s that after delivery you will be back in previous shape in no time. Good luck with everything and I hope that you will give birth to a beautiful and healthy child.