Hello, I’m going to turn 15 this year in September. I think I’m a late bloomer but my penis size is way too small in my opinion. It’s 1.5 inches when it’s not errect, 3.7 inches when it’s erect, and 2.7 inches around. It’s been like this for the longest time. I do see puberty signs in my body. I’ve seen my friends’ that are same age as me. Their’s is much bigger and I’m really worried. Is there anything I can do to help the grow spurt. Help me, Thanks.

Hi I am 14 mine is about 3 inches flaccid and 5 inches erect. I havent measured the girth. It just depends on how far along you are in puberty. I can cum and I have pubic and armpit. Hair. What about you? I think yours is a fine size if you are just starting puberty late. If you want to respond to this privately or if you have questions for me just private message my account.

Hello thanks for replying. I can cum and I have pubic hair. I don’t have armpit hair yet, and I have this lump in my nipple area. My voice is still high and people always say I have a baby face. I don’t really know how to pm because I’m new to the platform. Hope you’ll reply soon, because I’m very urgent to know.