Hi I am 15 and I like to jerk off. But when I do I don't ejaculate I do but it's not white and there isn't a lot of it. When erect I am only about three inches and I still have a high voice and like no armpit hair. I have a little of public hair but I feel left out cause my penis is so small. Have I not hit puberty can I please have help.

Health Guru

Hi, you have finally started puberty if you have pubic hair, your just what's called a late bloomer that's all, you still have plenty of time yet for your penis to grow as it can continue to grow into your 20s.

At what age did you first notice pubic hair and other body hair and changes taking place? Length size isn't everything as the vagina is only between 4 to 6 inches deep when fully aroused the girth of the penis counts more because that will give her the feeling of being stretched and stimulate more, as for not producing actual semen yet just give it time and everything will be fine.

Its ok i dont kniw about you niw but im 13 my sperm is white and theres alot i also have alot if pubic hair its ij your are just a late bloomer