Hi. I feel a strange, crushing chest pain and I am often anxious. Scared to go and see a doctor. Would like to hear from somebody with experience what could it be? Is it dangerous to feel chest pains? They last only for a few seconds, but are frequent.

Hi. I also have chest pains and was reading something about that. Anything can be the cause of your problem, such as, your heart&lungs condition. Even skin problems can be the source of your pain. Sometimes, causes of chest pain are heart attack (that sure scared me, I even quit smoking), angina, aortic dissection, spontaneous pneumothorax etc. I will surely check it out, you should too.

hi,
i have a anxiety disorder i often feel an un easy feeling in the chest area but its never painfull so if ur feeling pain in ur chest area u should go and see ur doctore immeditly dont be scared if it was a heart problom or something like that these problem are often esolve if they r detected early and it might be ur upper stomack.but i really think u should go to the doctor when u feel chest pains.if god forbid there was something atleast u will have options to deal with it and if not u will have a peace of mind.

Hi. I feel your pain right now. And to be honest I think it does have something to do with anxiety and/or stress. I have never really had these problems until last week when my dad wen into the hospital because he is very ill. I am 22 (fyi) and it feels like a constant pressure on my chest, and it hurts when I talk, laugh, sneeze, cough, etc. Is this similar to yours. I know that I am really stressed out, and people say to relax, but it is easier said then done. I sometimes beleive that I have an anxiety disorder but I dont really know how to tell..