Hello. I'm 26 year old female and I have some problems to discuss with you. About three months ago I had an unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend.
This was the first and only time I had this. I didn’t like it and we stopped with this practice.
But the problems started about a month later. I started to suffer from vaginal and anal redness, itching and swelling. I don’t know what to do now. About three weeks ago I started to suffer also from painful urination and strange vaginal odor. Could all this be caused with that one-time anal sex? Please tell me that this isn’t something serious. What are my options now?

I don’t know what you are doing sitting home beside the computer! Run to your gynecologist because you have definitely developed some genital infection.
I don’t want to scar but this could become really serious problems if not treated properly and it is often connected with unprotected anal sex because the bacterias often spread from anus to vagina.
You will probably get some strong antibiotics. You should never again practice unprotected anal sex or vaginal sex after anal intercourse.
You should also know some tricks such as- when you urinating you should always wipe from front to back after using the toilet, to avoid spreading bacteria from the anus to the vagina. In future- wash the vaginal and genital area once a day with plain water or a mild, non-perfumed soap.

Make sure to use plenty of lubrication when having anal sex. Also my g/f tends to like it more when we are on our side instead of me standing behind her. Never have anal course and have your b/f insert his penis in your vagina without washing it first. There are many bacterias back there so dont bring them to the front.

Its probably Bacteria Vaginosis (which is in the family of most vaginal infections, like a yeast infection) It is not sexually transmitted, but does indicate that their is bacteria in the Vagina (that isnt normal). Go see your doctor. Have your boyfriend wash his penis, fingers or mouth after playing with your bottom EVERYTIME. Or you will deal with this issue time and time again. You do need t make sure their or no other issues as well. Just in case. Anal sex is great, but BV is a pain and can cause a horribly fishy odor especially when it comes in contact with semen. And least importantly, that can be EMBERASSING! Good Luck and strap up.

-- Been there....