I need someone's advice!  I had a confirmed pregnancy two weeks ago.  Took 3 hpt's all positive, went to dr and had bloodwork done (several times) and it was positive.  There was slight problems at the beginning with my HCG not rising normally (went from 95 to 130 in 72 hours), however then it started rising normally....went from 130 to 210 in 24 hours and then 210 to 350 in 24 hours (they said this is a normal rise even though it's only about 60% increase).  I've been really nervous about miscarrying.  I've had no signs of miscarriage, no bright red blood, no cramping.  I am urinating ALL the time and still am, which was my only real sign of pregnancy.  I have been spotting a little, but only brownish in color.  Prior to this I was having very irregular periods and didn't even know if I could get pregnant so my thought was the brown spotting is just "cleaning out."  Because I'm a worry wart, I decided to take a hpt tonight (2 weeks after positives and confirmation of pregnancy.  I got TWO negatives!!  I'm freaking out.  My only thought is my urine was very diluted tonight...I know, probably not a good idea, but I thought the HCG would be strong enough by now to show the positive.  I guess I just wanted to make sure I was still pregnant.  Does this sound like a miscarriage or I'm hoping the hpt didn't detect a pregnancy because of my urine being diluted?  I drank alot of water today, always do.  I am going to try again with another test in the morning, but just really worried!!  Please help (by the way, it's my first pregnancy!!)
Katie

i would take a pregnancy test now, and if it comes back negative, then wait a few more days to try again. They sell them at the dollar store, and i know first hand they work well..