I am a 15 year old teenage girl who has been dealing with depression and anxiety for the last 2,5 years. I've been searching answers on everywhere but I can't be sure of any answers that I found. So I decided if I tell my own thought to people maybe the others can help me. I know there is a lot of people who feels the same as me, yet as I said, I can't be sure. When I was in 8th grade I had literally no boy friends - just friends- All the boys in my class was just making fun of girls and I was a little shy so I wasn't talking to any boy. Except maybe two of my friends that I knew since I was a child. I always had to hang out with girls and I really like being around girls because I feel like I can be more honest to them and talk about my problems. What I am trying to say is I don't really know if I am attracted to boys since I was never been able to be with them. I look at boys in the streets and like ''Yeah, he is cute'' and I want to get married and have kids -of  course with a boy- I also want to say that I suffer from OCD and personality disorder. 3 months ago I saw a YouTube channel of a lesbian couple and I watched one of their vlogs and I thought to myself ''Being a lesbian looks nice, you can be comfortable with her, etc,etc'' I started listening to LGBT songs and with that my personality disorder being it, I started feeling like I am a lesbian. The fact is I want to be straight. I never thought of myself as a bi or les since now. I used to watch porn but I'm definetly not addicted and I was watching straight before I started to watch lesbian. I kinda feel like lesbians are more gentle in that situation -the porn situation- also makes me think that I can be like that. I am afraid to be a lesbian (not that I have any problems with bi's or les') but thats just who I am and who I want to be.And I'm also a religious person but I know that I want to be straight because I want to, not because I'm scared of hell. My question is; do you think I am a bi-or les- or it's just puberty? Thank you all for your answers.

I think you are spending way too much time trying to analyze yourself. Stop worrying about it and do the things you like. You will find a boy who you like or he will find you. Or if it turns out to be a girl, so what?

your going in circles .you are who you are and nothing and nobody is going to change that .you will learn more about yourself as you grow mentally and phyically

how r u doing now