Hi, i'm a 16 year old girl and i was wondering... do you know of any programs to help me.... you see, i'm a lesbian but i don't want to be... do you know of any way to"snap" out of likeing girls. Even an online program please help me. i'm tired of my family always down grading me and hating me for being gay.i have nothing against gays and lesbians but i don't want to be. please help me please

:'( %-) :-(

anomynous

i wouldnt stress it.... if u hav that hard of a time changeing then u shouldnt change 4 anybody and that includes family

Anomynous,
Im a sixteen year old who has learnt to take things as they come. Being gay isn't the end of the world and there are worse things that you could be. A scientoligist for example. Maybe try and accept that you are a lesbian and not alone. If your family is disapproving of your sexual preferances that is their problem. Live the way you want to, don't be told who or what person to see.

Sammy

yeah, a show called" exes and ohs" is helpin me out, i'm slowly getting comfortable with the fact that i may be gay, and the themes that the show deals with are relaxing me into the idea. One thing it has taught me is that labels are for soup cans!! Plus the actors are super awesome and will reply if you send them a facebook message. Season 1 of exes and ohs is on dvd already and season 2 is comming out in the new year, on showcase in canada, and i am not sure what us station they're on but if you go on logo online .com and search the show they'll have info. Also the writer\producer\actor: Michelle Paradise has a web page... www.michelleparadise.com and she has lots of info.
Hay man, be who you want to be. Be strong, Follow your heart, not the yapping negativity surrounding you.
peace: freckles

thank you for all the advice... i have taken some of them and i have to told my mom and she is sort of disappointed but she says she still loves me so yeah thanks again.

Jessica

let me guess, your family has taught you that being gay is wrong? And that its a choice?

I know many people that are gay and bisexual... they live their lives as normal as any other human on this planet. You shouldn't allow sexuality preferences to interfere with your social life.

The hardest part of being bisexual or gay is the fact that the people around you are ignorant and don't care about trying to get to know you. They only believe what other people have told them or what a "book" has told them.. and they don't want to change. I know very well of this.. coming from a Christian family. I once believed every little things my parents taught me... even about gays. but after becoming friends with numerous bisexuals and gays i've learned so much about them. THEY ARE HUMAN TOO!. ITs not a choice...It just the way you are!

I leave you with this to dwell upon.. There is significant amount of evidence that shows bisexual/gay activity even among the animal kingdom...and the last time i checked.. animals don't think about, "hmm should i like boys or girls?"