My situation is I think I'm pregnant. Lay day of period on the 5th. Ovulation including cramps n positive test on the 15th. Had sex everyday from the 6 until now. It's only four days past ovulation ams I've experienced mild cramps in uterus, nausea, fatigue, and back ache. I'm not even trying to conceive. Do you think I'm pregnant or is it to early?

If I understand you correctly, the last (Lay?) day of your period was 5th (you don't say which was the first, but ! assume 1st) and ovulation occured 15th (indicating a 28-day cycle). That means you were probably fertile 10th to 15th. You had sex everyday of your fertile days, and yet you say "I'm not even trying to conceive"!! I don't think you could try much harder.

You are probably not pregnant yet as the embryo is not likely to arrive in your uterus until tomorrow, so implantation has probably noy yet taken place, but some women do seem to get symptoms early. Implantation could take place anywhere between 21st and 27th (most likely 24th). It is certainly too early for a pregnancy test.

Thank you for your input. Honestly didnt think I could conceive as informed by a doctor like four years ago. Wasnt releasing eggs but this time it was different.

Pleased I could help. Hope all goes well for you.