Okay, well, back in December,
I had Oral sex with this one guy,
and Since then I've been having
sharp pains in my Vaginal area.
Not around it, but like, inside it,
and this also occurs in my anus(I have not
had any sexual intercourse involving the anus.
I've only done oral sex.)
Sometimes, I also have a sort of
bad smelling discharge.
I'm thinking that I either have some
sort of STD or maybe a Vaginal Infection.
help? :-(

I don't think you can get a std in your vagina or anus doing oral sex. I however think it could be bacterial vaginitites (don't think I spelt that right), go to the doctors only medication will clear that up. Good luck.

You can get HSV 1 or HSV 2 by performing oral sex on an infected individual. Both HSV 1 and HSV 2 can appear on the genitals, though v.1 rarely ever does so. V.2, though, can travel through the bloodstream and take hold in the genital region- it's a low percent chance, but it can happen. There is also a little-known presentation called 'herpesvirus infection of the anal canal', where the virus resides there instead of where one would usually expect it to. HSV and HPV sometimes just choose to attach themselves to the anal area even when there's been no physical contact with that particular area (yes ,straight men and women often get anal HPV even though they never once received anal sex).

A bad smelling discharge is not present with Herpes of either sort, so it is most likely some sort of infection.