My names Lauren and I'm fifteen, I've liked one of my closest friends for four years and I can't seem to get him out of mind. I knew he had feelings for me to because me talked about it and I told him how I felt but that was months ago. Last month after school, he asked me to come to his after school so I did. I already knew his parents we're out at work and his house was empty. We went up to his room and listened to music, he put on Bob Marley because he's completely obsessed with him haha. We we're lying in his bed and he put his arm around me and cuddled me, leaned in and kissed me. We started to make out. One thing led to another and we we're both naked and I was on top of him. We had unprotected sex and he didn't use the "pull out" method. I haven't had my period and I'm really begging to wonder if I'm pregnant. I haven't told anyone or taken a test because I'm to scared. I'm a child myself, I couldn't bring up a baby? It's the fact we're suppose to be friends and we had sex? I don't know if he likes me or I'm just an easy option for him? All this stuff is going through my mind and I'm so worried. Would appriciate it if somebody helped me and gave me good advice? Thankyou 8-|

Hi Lauren, I need a little more information to help you. When was your last period? How many days have you missed your period by? Was the unprotected sex around 14 days after the first day of your last menstrual cycle?