So on Nov 26th i had unprotected sex and that was the day i was supposedly ovulating. I took emergency contraceptive 4 days later. On Dec 6th my period started 4 days earlier and it started very heavy at first and i needed to use tampons. It only lasted 3 days but my period usually lasts 5 days. I also have irregular periods meaning i dont always get them every month. I searched around on the internet that implantation bleeding is usually pinkish brownish discharge that doesnt have a flow to it. In this case I didn't have that at all and it looked like i was actually on my period. Was that implantation bleeding or my actual period? What are the chances I could be pregnant? 

Hi guest,

It does not sound like implantation bleeding if it was "heavy."

The emergency contraceptive can make your period early, late, heavy, or light.  That is likely what happened.  Eventually your period should return to normal.

I don't think you're pregnant from your description.

Hope it helps.

i had unproteccted sex an four days later im havin what i think is my period. its a brownish color though . but my periods always heavy, this time its heavy but not near as bad. any advice?