I am involved in what is called tainted love. The thing is that my actual boyfriend is my friend's ex and what's the worse she suffered so much for he had left her 4 months ago and I was the reason which she didn't knew. Now she has come to the truth and though I was planning on telling and discussing this with her I turned out to be late and have missed the moment –I was also having hard time with this. Now I realize that this tainted love doesn't work for me either and I would like to keep on where we stopped with my friend but is it possible after I got involved with her ex. I know I am to be blamed but anyway would like to try to fix all this. How?

How? That's the right question at this point and difficult to deal with. And yes you are the one to be blamed so you should count on the very possibility that you might lose your friend for tainted love-for god sake he was your friend's ex-what was you thinking you are doing. I don't know try to talk with her and explain her the situation somehow if it is possible at this moment or wait for a while and this guy if he is some jerk-better finish with him just to stop the agony. The worse thing is that she was really in love with him and it turned out that two persons she was affected with the most had failed her down. And you know in any kind of relationship the trust and confidence are essential and if it is ruined seriously than I don't think that chances of regain them are big. But it is always worth of trying.

I think my situtation is simlar yours but i'm in a different angle to you...
Me and my exbroke up about 3 weeks ago, and it was very painful, i was inlove and she wasn't. i didn't know why at this point till about a week ago.
She still comes to stay here but sleeps in the other room with my brother.

It hurts me so much how she chose the to be with the one person who is similar to me but i have to get over it.

think to yourself is he worth it.
My ex is worth my pain to see her happy, even if i can't sleep at night.