Hi, I don’t know how to tell my husband that I am not in love any more. We have no children, so it makes it easier.

Hi, you are in a difficult situation. But, I don’t know what would be good for you right now. You must be sure that you want to break up this relationship. Has anything changed in your lives? Is he different or have you changed in any way? When you have a special person and lose it you feel like whole world has crashed. If you mean a lot to your partner it will not be easy for him. You need to find a way to be happy and try not to hurt your partner in the same time. And fortunately, he will understand and realize that marriage without love makes no sense.

my husband just left me last week he told me that he didn't love me any more and i really loved him but he didn't me i think that you need to find out what made you fall in love with him in the first place and do it try and fall in love with him again talk to him about how you feel

It would be a good if you sat down and told him how you feel. There is no point in lying to yourself about the way you feel. the only one who can help you in your situation is you. if he were my husband i would sit him down and explain what is going on in my heart. Things change, people change. Maybe you two can rekindle your relationship but you have to come clean first so he knows how he might be able to help you two get back on track.

If you truly feel in your heart of hearts that you no longer love your husband, the only thing you can do is to just tell him. If you have tried and tried to figure out what it is that has changed you, there is no sense to stay in a loveless marraige. You will hurt his feelings for sure, but your are hurt as well.
Your health and well being is important, and you should be the your first concern. It is hard to tell someone that you don't love them anymore, but once you get those words out, you will feel so much better and the rest of the conversation won't be so bad (for you) not him.
And the fact there ther are no children from this marraige makes it so much easier. Good luck and let us know.

THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW I FELL OUT OF LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND CAUSE WE WERE HAVING A LONG DISTANCE REALSTION SHIP AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH SOME BODY ELSE AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM I FEL OUT OF LOVE WITH HIM