Hi, it's my first time posting here and I hope I find it helpful for my problem.
My inner labia have always been even, but recently for about 1 month, the right inner labia is bigger, it does not hurt, it just looks like there's more skin there, it used to always be even. It's not tender or red or anything, it just looks bigger. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I had a catheter on the inside of this labia because I had a bartholin gland abscess about 5 months ago, but after the catheter fell out on its own 2 weeks after it was put in, my labia were normal until 1 month ago. Again, it does not hurt at all, it's just bigger and uglier than the left one. It's meatier, but they have always been even. Anyone know why?

I don't know why but I don't belive its ugly relax.

hii
currently have a bartholin glan cyst( its like a little water balloon inside my inner labia). i just did some research to find out what it was and i read about the cathider. i was just wondering how that experience was?did you have to take time off work?did it clear up?

I have had a numer of bartholin gland cysts in the past - luckily none for some years now. Fortunately I have never had to have treatment as they have always cleared up on their own. I read that rubbing tea tree oil on them can be helpful. It is best to dilute it with some other oil, like olive oil or baby oil. It stings like mad! Not sure whether it did help but after a few days, just when I thought I couldn't bear the pain anymore, they burst on their own. I also helped them along with hot baths and compresses. They can be very painful and I understand some get extremely large, so I imagine you would have to see a doctor then. Mine never got bigger than a large pea.