So after reading posts with similar stories, I found out I have an ingrown hair on my vagina. it's not in the lip but on the skin right above it. It's starting to really hurt, to the point where i can't bend over, and I would really appreciate any help and advice on how to make it go away, reduce pain, or at least reduce inflammation. It's red and super swollen (about the size of a grape now) and I can sort of see the hole where the hair is probably supposed to come out of but I don't know where to go now. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. Thanks!

Health Guru
Try taking a nice long hot bath soak a wash cloth in got water so you can just bear in on your skin and hold it on the spot then squeeze it with your nails you may find you have to scratch and skin cap off that's formed over it first.
It is painful to do hun but not really any other way though other than in to doctor with it

I used to have something like this, except not to that size. I used to take a needle and poke the bump and squeeze it (sounds kinda gross, sorry). It kinda hurt, but it was worth it. If you can get the hair to come out of the bump, that will help, too. You can try exfoliating the area, that may help remove dead skin. I use a sugar and body lotion mixture. Good luck!

sugar and body lotion ? cane sugar ? how do u do it /