How do i get rid of this? This has happened a handful of times, normal caused from headphones once it just happened on its own. I keep getting little bubbles on the inside of my ear kinda by the ear lobe, so the outer ear canal, the bubbles are almost like zits . . . i can pop it and a fluid comes out, but it kinda hurts. it eventually goes away with either me popping it daily or by its self. how can i get rid of it though? i have been popping in two days now and now it just bleeds a little or nothing comes out, i feel like my ear is clogged up. it doesnt hurt unless im messing with it but i want it gone, how can i prevent these? help me?

Hi, well that might be caused by your headphones because it trapes the air inside and that might be the cause of the pimples. I am not saying anything but i think in order for you to get rid of it you should wash your ears more often and better. You should also consider cleaning your headphones more often with that antibacterial solutions and you should be fine. Also the best way to get rid of those zits if they appear is to , of course, squeeze them out and then use some cleaning solution for skin. But, the best way to prevent these is personal hygiene. I am not saying you dont wash your ears but i am saying that you should clean them more. You might be more sensitive than other people.