Sometimes after I have exercised pretty hard or have been looking at a computer screen to long I will get this pressure in the bridge of my nose that feels like someone is pinching it right where the cartilage meets between the eyes. I am not sick nor do I have any sinus issues and it doesn't result in a headache or anything like that. I am just curious as to what might be causing this.

Did you find out what the cause of this was? I have similar tightness on the nose bridge and also around eyes. I get the additional symptom of feeling like I am off balance or moving. Both sinus and ear issues have been ruled out.

I found this blog because I am having the same build up of pressure on my nose bridge. I also go to work and sit behind a computer all day and then go to the gym. Sometimes it makes me feel lightheaded. I was driving home from the gym and was worried I could get into an accident. I had to pull off the road and try to not feel "lightheaded". I started to do facial exercises and felt stiffness above my cheeks towards the side of my nose bridge(googled facial muscles and a diagram on google images says its called the "levator labii superioris alaeque nasi").

Same here.....off balance feeling, can't find anything...

I was diagnosed MdDS. Mal de Debarqment syndrome. I’m reading this with interest, noting that previous respondents talked about feeling out of balance. I very much think this was an otolith dysfunction. I was rocking and bobbing, vision issues. I can explain all symptoms away with this vestibular mismatch. However, I cannot explain the weird head pressure, and pressure at the bridge of the nose I had as well, when I was symptomatic ( for 4 months). I did have a camera shoved up my nose, and sinuses were completely clear.

I started working out 2 weeks ago and have consistently noticed a pinching pressure on the two sides of the bridge of the nose. No other issue but the pressure is very irritating and annoying. Any leads on diagnosis of the issue?

Do you have TMJ or does your jaw click when opening?

Jaw doesn't click. Been to the docs multiple times, they never said anything about tmj

What other symptoms can with your mdds

Hi is tmj related to nose bridge pressure

Any new updates? I have had sinus pressure in the bridge of my nose as well. I also have tmj is there a connection?

Hey I'm a medical student. You may want to consider benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). There's a very quick fix that you can do at home called the Epley maneuver. Worth googling and seeing if it matches your symptoms. BPPV is not specifically related to the nose but could explain some of the balance issues you guys are describing.

The most common cause of nasal pain would be unrecognized/undiagnosed low-grade chronic sinusitis and the literature does report cases where people feel dizzy due to this condition. Other things that can cause symptoms as described include allergies, tiredness, stress, excess caffeine or other drugs (e.g. alcohol), cold (your peripheral vessels constrict when it is cold), and ear infections (which link to the nasopharynx through the eustachian tube). Try limiting your contact with these risks and see if it fixes the problem. You might also be experiencing a drug reaction if you are on multiple medications.

TMJ means temporomandibular joint and is not a disease. Everyone has a TMJ. It may click if you have arthritis, have injured your jaw, or have a connective tissue disorder.

Hope this helps guys. I'm only a first year so I'm afraid I can't offer to much in addition. Cheers.