well i'm 14 weeks pregnant (: well my LMP the doctor predicts to be and sounds right was on October 2, 2011 and she said that i had to of 
conceived  October 16, 2011. My due date is July 9, 2012.
well me and my boyfriend had split up and i had gotten with this other guy. me and him had sex (unprotected) 
and he says he never cum in me and from what i know and seen he never cum in me cause he always pulled out before he'd *** on my stomach. 
well October 16, 2011 came and my ex boyfriend and i had sex and he did cum in me. i'm just confused cause could i have gotten pregnant the
 same day my ex cum in me? please help!!

Hi Proud,

Your doctor can not tell you exactly what day you conceived, there is room for error.  Also, just because you had sex, it does not mean that you conceived then.  It can occur even several (up to about 5) days later.

You had sex on the 16th with your ex.  When did you have sex with the other guy.?

i had sex with the other guy before and after October 16. but had sex with my boyfriend October 16. so i would think it was my boyfriends cause he cum in me and i conceived around than but i dont know i need advice.

A DNA test will be the only definitive way to know for sure.

Any sperm, even if from any precum, from up to about 5 days before you conceived could have fertilized the egg.

The 16th is an APPROXIMATE date. Despite what your doctor may say.