Hi there,

I think I have a problem. I have this pimple/boil-like dime-sized sort-of pimple between my genital area and my anus. I had it for almost 2 weeks now and I really think somethings wrong with me.

I think the cause of this is my chaffing when I walked 2 miles home from school in tight jeans and I could feel this pain in my private part.
At first, it was painful for the first few days, but now it isint really that painful.

I know its not a pimple because I had big pimples before and this isint no pimple. I can tell. There is no yellow liquid coming out, only clear white and sometimes light-bloody liquid coming out for a very short period of time.

I can push it out but it goes back into the skin later on. I think its a sort-of infection. When its pushed out, I try to pop it like a pimple, but when it does "pop" it has a liquid that dried quickly and it stays sealed closed because of the liquid.

It stays sealed in me and I want it out! :!:

Do any of you have any answers to my problem If so, please get back to me and help me get rid of this 'thing'. Im not loving it at all!

Please keep in mind when you answer this question that I have no health insurance, therfore I also have no doctor and my parents can't take me to a free clinic because they are located so far away. If there are any home remedies, please let me know what they are ASAP!

hun its ok it just a mini infection because you might not be cleaning very wel down there. go comando at night causen if its an infection.. they hate oxygen:)

My wife has occasionally had particularly stubborn zits down there and a couple of times they have turned into slightly harder, cyst-like bumps that become very painful. They are like big zits but they are hard to pop because they seem to encompass more than a single pore. Her doctor recommended sitting in warm clean water to soak it or covering it with a warm wash cloth a few times a day. She did a combination of the two and just tried to keep the area generally clean and warm to open the pores. It worked both times. Since it doesn't cost anything it might be something to try in your case, which sounds pretty similar to what she experienced.

Good Luck!

its probebly a boil, i get them a lot, especially closer to when i get my period, I also get them in my armpits.
when I first notice them i feel a very sharp pain, like a bug bite. I had one of them for thre years before it went away, now its a nasty scar

Wonderingwether2worry has my ideas exactly. i have the same thing his wife did. i went to the doctor and he told me it was a cyst which i think started off as a zit/whitehead thing. its right in between my testicles and anus. it sucks. it was gone for a while because he gave me antibiotics but another zit is coming back. ive been lookin online and it seems like it may be kindof normal. dont fret. ur not the only one. my doctor didnt say anything bout an std or nething so u should be pretty good. its just annoying.

I had one once that didn't open & really only hurt when squeezed. I did eventually pinch from behind it & forced it to break out & completly drained it. I never got another

It sounds like a boil. It might be from a mild staph infection. I'm on antibiotics for one right now. It will heal better if you can clean out the white and yellow pus and gunk. If it's not going away, you might need antibiotics.

I have played sports all my life and have dealt with this problem ever since I can remember. Every doctor I saw called them something different; boils, pustuals, cysts....IT IS A GIANT ZIT...TREAT IT LIKE ONE. Give it time to get large. The larger it gets it tends to be closer to the surface. The first few times I agonized through a whole squeezing secission that, I swear to you, I almost passed out it hurt so bad. But, since then, I have gotten much wiser. I actually bought an exacto knife and cut a small hole until I see the nasty white inside. Then, it's one hard squeeze and the first half is over. Now you have a large gaping hole in you skin near fecial matter...not good. it MUST BE DRY AND CLEAN. first suggestion; shave the area. #2, use large band aides. #3 use peroxide to clean it out, then use a q-tip drenched with Iodine Tincure and really get INTO the hole created by the squeezing all the nasty white stuff out. The Iodine will act as a drying agent. then coat with a neosporin like product for OUT OF BED time. WHILE IN bed when you can be a bit more exposed, just clean it and douse it with Iodine Tincure to keep it dry and the sleep commando to let the air in. Yeah it sucks, but if you keep it clean all day and breathing at night, you can have a huge one gone in under a week...
PAIN LEVELS
making the whole with the excto knife...not so bad
squeezing all the white out...really sucks
cleaning with peroxcide...small sting
Filling whole with Iodine Tincure...There are not enough curse words in the english language for this one. It feels like hot Lava burning like...nevemind...so it just suck really really bad
neosporin- nothing
band aide - no pain
skipping the part about shaving and the trying to pull a band aide glued to your pubic hair...Well, it's not as bad as the Iodine Tincure.

I too have this problem. I used to get boils all the time under my arms & once just inside my bum cheek..lol They are certainly painful but I find it best to let them be & possibly use some draw out salve;which is greasy,black & smells like something a mechanic would use on your car. It stains as well, so wear your "laundry day" undies. Anywho, I figured out if I stop drinking orange juice,I haven't had one in years until now. I also noticed a few smaller bumps just next to the huge bump,I call it a bump b/c to me it doesn't look/feel like a pimple. I read somewhere that sometimes the big one can aggravate pours around it causing smaller bumps,has anyone else experienced this? Or am I a whole new breed of freak show ;-)

Just be careful. Sometimes thing like that are caused by staphylococcus aureus, in other words, a staph infection. Especial that close to the genitals which is just a skip away from the mucous membrane where is can quickly become systemic, spreading a terrible infection through your entire body. That close to your genitals it is probably best to go to the doctor and have them drain it in a aseptic environment to be sure that the infection is under control and doesn't spread as staph can do so easily, it can also turn into a very serious staph infection called MRSA that is Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Methicillin is one of the strongest antibiotics on the market, and the staph "bug" has started to become immune to it which is a big concern. The doctor will be able to tell you if it needs to be drained there or you can wait and let it drain on its own. Don't assume that you case is like everyone else's as everyone's body is different, one may be the norm for one person may not be the norm for you.

it might be a sexually trnsmitted disease if it appeared after sex. trying not to worry you but i would get it checked and also if its a boil that hurts :/ but it could also be as simple as a bug bite, you never know.

sounds like herpes, dude. get yourselves checked

This is most likely a FISTULA which is very serious and needs to be taken care of right away by a doctor before it gets any worse. 

My poor sweet thing let me give you a hand here. KEEP IT CLEAN and you just have to give it time. If you have some painkillers it can help but not to much as you may know. Using some salt in your bath water will help use as much as you can handle. Use some kined of zit cream and a face toner to cleam it. Keep it dry and clean this is one of the biggest setps in getting well. No more shaving for a long time or ever if you want them to navor come back. I know but you will not want anyone to see it any way they will thanik you have a std. and belive me you dont just a bad jok played on the ones who like oto keep our under looking good. A good zit cream face toner to clean and worm packs when you are alone at night or when ever. Do this as much as you can keep it clean and in time this thing that is making your life a liveing hell will some pop and you will fill all of the pain go way with it . now when it drans you want to make sue that it does not smell bad or look gfreen or some off color and if it does save yourslef time and get into see your dr. KEEP IT CLEAN AND DRY the dryer it is that faster it will come to a head and heale. IU am sorry you have to dill with thgis but we all have onething or athoter that pains use and hey thank of it this way YOU DONT HAVE A STD. But keep it safe and always prtect yourself or nesxt time it could be more then just a boile.

I have been dealing with the same thing for 2 months now. It happens every now and then but it has never been this bad. It usually occurs when I am stressed out, and during nights when I sweat during sleep. I have been taking pain killers to deal with the pain of sitting and walking, it's like a needle stabbing my scrotum. But I have been using an anti-fungal cream along with long warm baths with epsom salt and it has decreased in size rapidly.