Hi, after researching drug choices for this type of delivery, there seems to be a direct link with granulomas and the preservatives in the meds. Though my doctor says this appears to be so in high delivery doses of morphine, the studies I have done suggest preservatives are a contributing factor as well, in addition to other compounds mixed in the morphine by the compounders. Dilaudid appears to be preservative free with better results regarding pain management. I know their is a preservative free morphine, so I guess I would like to hear as many opinions as possible regarding drug choice. Thank You.

Just so I'm clear on your post, does that mean that the doctor is going to be giving you a preservative free morphine? I guess the only reason why your doctor wouldn't do that is because you wouldn't want the morphine to go bad, obviously. I'm not entirely sure what the full situation is so I'm going to hang back and see what other people say. GOod luck to you! What do other people think?