Sometimes I can feel severe palpitations and tachycardia. I don’t suffer any heart disease and don’t use drugs. The only drug I sometimes take is decongestant remedy, for my allergy. I feel healthy, but am really scared because of arrhythmia I feel. I am interested in oral and intravenous antiarrhytmic medications.

I know that even some herbal remedies and otc decongestants may cause episodes of ventricular tachycardia, that you feel like arrhythmia. You should avoid substances that have arrhythmic effect on you. Also electrolyte imbalance, especially low potassium level may cause palpitations. Anyway, visit your doctor and make sure that there is no heart disease that causes arrhythmia. I can suggest you omega-3-fatty acids as alternative antiarrhytmic medication. Intravenous medications are used in severe arrhythmia when life is in danger.